Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Engineering
© Fraunhofer IBMT.
The group Biotelemetry deals with the development of modules and systems for the wireless transmission of biological & physiological signals for bio-monitoring and remote control of active medical implants. Included herein is the wireless transmission of energy for the operation of medical implants.
Telemetry applications for general or industrial signal acquisition are not excluded, though, and are greatly welcomed.
Within the scope of our services lie:
- consultancy in the field of telemetry
- selection of suitable modules and OEM-units
- design and implementation of modules and sub-units
- design and implementation of complete systems
- patent and market research in the field of telemetry
- technical and feasibility studies